I start every new year with the best of intentions: exercise more, eat better, take that trip. The list goes on.
This year, I want to start reading (and writing) again. As you do, I have made a list:
- The check List Manifesto: How To Get Things Right- Atul Gawande
- The User’s Journey: Storymapping Products That People Love- Donna Lichaw
- The Marshmallow Test- Walter Mischel
- The Social Entrepreneur’s Playbook- Ian MacMillan & James Thompson
- The Laws of Success in Sixteen Lessons- Napoleon Hill
I am hoping to share my thoughts on each of these with you and get yours as well.